Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Servings: 5 mini chaffles
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
119 Cal | 8.2 g Fat | 8.5 g Protein | 3.6 g Carb | 1 g Fiber | 2.6 g Net Carb
3 tablespoons frozen blueberries
2 tablespoons almond flour
2 teaspoons Swerve sweetener
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 eggs, at room temperature
1 cup / 135 grams shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take a non-stick mini waffle iron, plug it in, select the medium or medium-high heat setting and let it preheat until ready to use; it could also be indicated with an indicator light changing its color.
- Meanwhile, prepare the batter and for this, take a large bowl, add flour in it, then add remaining ingredients and stir well until smooth and incorporated.
- Use a ladle to pour one-fifth of the prepared batter into the heated waffle iron in a spiral direction, starting from the edges, then shut the lid and cook for 4 minutes or more until solid and nicely browned; the cooked waffle will look like a cake.
- When done, transfer chaffles to a plate with a silicone spatula and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Let chaffles stand for some time until crispy, then sprinkle swerve confectioner over them and serve straight away.