Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 medium chaffles
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
491 Cal | 45 g Fat | 18.3 g Protein | 11.8 g Carb | 4 g Fiber | 7.8 g Net Carb
4 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
4 teaspoons vanilla extract, unsweetened
8 tablespoons peanut butter
1 1/3 cup / 150 grams shredded mozzarella cheese 4 eggs, at room temperature
- Take a non-stick waffle iron, plug it in, select the medium or medium-high heat setting and let it preheat until ready to use; it could also be indicated with an indicator light changing its color.
- Meanwhile, prepare the batter and for this, take a large bowl, crack eggs in it, then add sweetener, vanilla, butter, and cheese and mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Use a ladle to pour one-fourth of the prepared batter into the heated waffle iron in a spiral direction, starting from the edges, then shut the lid and cook for 5 minutes or more until solid and nicely browned; the cooked waffle will look like a cake.
- When done, transfer chaffles to a plate with a silicone spatula and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Let chaffles stand for some time until crispy and serve straight away.