Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 mini chaffles
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
336 Cal | 25.7 g Fat | 19.9 g Protein | 6 g Carb | 3.1 g Fiber | 2.9 g Net Carb
4 tablespoons frozen cranberries
3 tablespoons swerve sweetener
1 cup / 115 grams shredded brie cheese
2 eggs, at room temperature
- Take a non-stick waffle iron, plug it in, select the medium or medium-high heat setting and let it preheat until ready to use; it could also be indicated with an indicator light changing its color.
- Meanwhile, prepare the batter and for this, take a heatproof bowl, add cheese in it, and microwave high heat setting for 15 seconds or until cheese has softened.
- Then add sweetener, berries, and egg into the cheese and whisk with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Use a ladle to pour one-fourth of the prepared batter into the heated waffle iron in a spiral direction, starting from the edges, then shut the lid and cook for 4 minutes or more until solid and nicely browned; the cooked waffle will look like a cake.
- When done, transfer chaffles to a plate with a silicone spatula and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Let chaffles stand for some time until crispy and serve straight away.