Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Servings: 2 mini chaffles
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
400 Cal | 38.8 g Fat | 9.6 g Protein | 7.5 g Carb | 2.6 g Fiber | 4.9 g Net Carb
2 teaspoons coconut flour
3 tablespoons cocoa, unsweetened
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoons swerve sweetener
1 teaspoon vanilla extract, unsweetened
2 tablespoons heavy cream
2 eggs, at room temperature
2 tablespoons whipped cream
- Take a non-stick waffle iron, plug it in, select the medium or medium-high heat setting and let it preheat until ready to use; it could also be indicated with an indicator light changing its color.
- Meanwhile, prepare the batter and for this, take a large bowl, add flour in it along with other ingredients and mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Use a ladle to pour one-fourth of the prepared batter into the heated waffle iron in a spiral direction, starting from the edges, then shut the lid and cook for 5 minutes or more until solid and nicely browned; the cooked waffle will look like a cake.
- When done, transfer chaffles to a plate with a silicone spatula and repeat with the remaining batter.
- When done, prepare the oreo sandwiches, and for this, spread 1 tablespoon of whipped cream on one side of two chaffles and then cover with the remaining chaffles.
- Serve immediately.