Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Servings: 6 mini chaffles
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
192 Cal | 17.1 g Fat | 7.5 g Protein | 4.7 g Carb | 2.2 g Fiber | 2.5 g Net Carb
1 cup / 100 grams hazelnut flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons hazelnut oil
1 cup / 245 grams almond milk, unsweetened
3 eggs, at room temperature
- Take a non-stick waffle iron, plug it in, select the medium or medium-high heat setting and let it preheat until ready to use; it could also be indicated with an indicator light changing its color.
- Meanwhile, prepare the batter and for this, take a large bowl, add flour in it, stir in the baking powder until mixed and then mix in oil, milk, and egg with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Use a ladle to pour one-sixth of the prepared batter into the heated waffle iron in a spiral direction, starting from the edges, then shut the lid and cook for 5 minutes or more until solid and nicely browned; the cooked waffle will look like a cake.
- When done, transfer chaffle to a plate with a silicone spatula and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Let chaffle plafles stand for some time until crispy and serve straight away.