Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Total time: 17 minutes
Servings: 4 mini chaffles
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
173 Cal | 14.2 g Fat | 10.1 g Protein | 2.2 g Carb | 0 g Fiber | 2.2 g Net Carb
2 tablespoons almond flour
1 cup / 115 grams shredded cheddar cheese
2 eggs, at room temperature
- Take a non-stick mini waffle iron, plug it in, select the medium or medium-high heat setting and let it preheat until ready to use; it could also be indicated with an indicator light changing its color.
- Meanwhile, prepare the batter and for this, take a large bowl, add flour in it, add cheese and eggs and whisk with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Use a ladle to pour one-fourth of the prepared batter into the heated waffle iron in a spiral direction, starting from the edges, then shut the lid and cook for 3 minutes or more until solid and nicely browned; the cooked waffle will look like a cake.
- When done, transfer chaffles to a plate with a silicone spatula and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Let chaffles stand for some time until crispy and serve straight away.