Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Total time: 17 minutes
Servings: 4 mini chaffles
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
210 Cal | 16.4 g Fat | 11.2 g Protein | 4.1 g Carb | 2 g Fiber | 2.1 g Net Carb
½ teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 cup / 115 gram shredded mozzarella cheese
2 eggs, at room temperature
2/3 cup / 75 grams grated parmesan cheese
- Take a non-stick mini waffle iron, plug it in, select the medium or medium-high heat setting and let it preheat until ready to use; it could also be indicated with an indicator light changing its color.
- Meanwhile, prepare the batter and for this, take a large bowl, add all the ingredients in it and then whisk with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Use a ladle to pour one-fourth of the prepared batter into the heated waffle iron in a spiral direction, starting from the edges, then shut the lid and cook for 3 minutes or more until solid and nicely browned; the cooked waffle will look like a cake.
- When done, transfer chaffles to a plate with a silicone spatula and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Let chaffles stand for some time until crispy and serve straight away.