Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 medium chaffles
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
275 Cal | 22.1 g Fat | 14 g Protein | 2.1 g Carb | 0 g Fiber | 2.1 g Net Carb
½ cup / 120 grams bacon bits
2 cups / 225 grams shredded cheddar cheese
4 eggs, at room temperature
- Take a non-stick waffle iron, plug it in, select the medium or medium-high heat setting and let it preheat until ready to use; it could also be indicated with an indicator light changing its color.
- Meanwhile, prepare the batter and for this, take a large bowl, crack eggs in it, add bacon and cheese and mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Use a ladle to pour one-fourth of the prepared batter into the heated waffle iron in a spiral direction, starting from the edges, then shut the lid and cook for 5 minutes or more until solid and nicely browned; the cooked waffle will look like a cake.
- When done, transfer chaffles to a plate with a silicone spatula and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Let chaffles stand for some time until crispy and serve straight away.