Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 24 minutes
Total time: 34 minutes
Servings: 4 mini chaffles
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
260 Cal | 18.8 g Fat | 17.3 g Protein | 5.3 g Carb | 1.7 g Fiber | 3.6 g Net Carb
4 cherry tomatoes, diced
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 cup / 235 grams Brie cheese cubes, softened 2 eggs, at room temperature
- Take a non-stick mini waffle iron, plug it in, select the medium or medium-high heat setting and let it preheat until ready to use; it could also be indicated with an indicator light changing its color.
- Meanwhile, prepare the batter and for this, take a large bowl, crack eggs in it, add cheese, tomatoes, and basil and mix with a hand whisk until combined.
- Use a ladle to pour one-fourth of the prepared batter into the heated waffle iron in a spiral direction, starting from the edges, then shut the lid and cook for 4 to 6 minutes until solid and nicely browned; the cooked waffle will look like a cake.
- When done, transfer chaffles to a plate with a silicone spatula and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Let chaffles stand for some time until crispy and serve straight away.