Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Total time: 17 minutes
Servings: 4 mini chaffles
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
118 Cal | 6.7 g Fat | 11.1 g Protein | 0.6 g Carb | 0 g Fiber | 0.6 g Net Carb
4 tablespoons chopped ham
1/4 cup / 60 grams diced chicken, cooked
1/4 cup / 30 grams shredded Swiss cheese
1 egg, at room temperature
1/4 cup / 30 grams shredded mozzarella cheese Directions:
- Take a non-stick mini waffle iron, plug it in, select the medium or medium-high heat setting and let it preheat until ready to use; it could also be indicated with an indicator light changing its color.
- Meanwhile, prepare the batter and for this, take a large bowl, crack eggs in it, beat with a hand whisk, then add remaining ingredients and whisk until incorporated.
- Use a ladle to pour one-fourth of the prepared batter into the heated waffle iron in a spiral direction, starting from the edges, then shut the lid and cook for 4 minutes or more until solid and nicely browned; the cooked waffle will look like a cake.
- When done, transfer chaffles to a plate with a silicone spatula and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Let chaffles stand for some time until crispy and serve straight away.