Yes, you can have pancakes on the keto diet! You’re one recipe in and probably already beginning to understand why it’s so popular.
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp. sugar substitute
2 tsp. vanilla extract
4 tbsp. coconut flour
1½ tsp. baking powder
Almond milk as needed
- Combine the eggs, cream cheese, sugar substitute, and vanilla with a blender or mixer.
- Add the coconut flour and baking powder. Combine well. If the batter thickens after a few minutes, add a little almond milk to thin it.
- Heat the electric griddle to 325°F. Pour the batter in 5-inch circles.
- Wait for the surface to bubble, and then flip. Cook for 2-4 minutes longer, or until browned.
- Serve with the toppings of your choice, or use for sandwiches.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 3.5g