Super hungry and in a rush? This recipe takes only few minutes! Accept the challenge to eat just one. It works well with any topping, and even the kids will love it!
4 tbsp. coconut flour
5 eggs, separated by white and yolk
1 tsp. baking powder
4-5 tbsp. granulated stevia or your own sweetener
3 tbsp. whole milk
1 tsp. vanilla
4½ oz. butter, melted
- Whisk the egg whites in a bowl until they form stiff peaks.
- In another bowl, mix the egg yolk with the coconut flour, the stevia or sweetener, and the baking powder.
- Add the melted butter. Do so slowly, mixing until the batter is smooth.
- Add the milk and the vanilla.
- Combine the mixture of the first bowl with the second one, folding it in to keep the fluffiness of the batter.
- When the waffle maker is warmed up, pour in some waffle mixture. When it is golden brown, it’s finished. Repeat until all the batter is used.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 4.3g