A grab-and-go breakfast! You will be delighted by the crunchy cheese taco shell and the huge variety of fillings you can use with it.
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 tbsp. butter
3 strips of bacon
1 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
½ an avocado
Salt and pepper
- Cook the bacon on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil at 375°F, until crispy (12-15 minutes).
- Meanwhile, use a third of the mozzarella to cover the bottom of a nonstick pan. Heat for 2-3 minutes on medium heat, or until the edges begin to brown.
- With a pair of tongs, remove the mozzarella from the pan (it will now be a taco shell). Repeat with the remaining cheese.
- Scramble the eggs in the butter. Stir frequently, and add pepper and salt to taste.
- Fill the shells with the eggs, avocado and bacon. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on the top. Add hot sauce or cilantro (optional).
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 4g