When you have no idea what to cook for a nice breakfast, check out this recipe. Not only is it super easy, but it’s super delicious – we’re sure you will love it!
1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup onion, chopped
3 spicy Italian chicken sausages
¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 tsp. cayenne pepper powder
- Place the chopped red bell peppers and onion into a skillet. Sauté until the onion starts to turn transparent, and then add the chicken sausage (chopped into small pieces).
- Sauté just long enough to heat the sausage.
- Add the eggs and mozzarella cheese, and mix with a spatula.
- Scramble for a further 3-4 minutes, or until the mixture has finished cooking.
- Add the cayenne pepper and salt to taste.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 17g