Popular among the keto community, these rolls are very versatile. Add your own personal touch and let them be the star of your breakfast sandwich, breakfast pizza, and more!
6 oz. cream cheese, cold and cubed
¼ tsp. cream of tartar
¼ tsp. salt
- Separate the egg whites and yolks. Whisk the whites with an electric hand mixer until
they are foamy.
- Add cream of tartar, and keep mixing until they start to form stiff peaks.
- In another bowl, mix the egg yolks with cream cheese until smooth, and then carefully fold in the white egg mixture.
- Place the batter on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes and cool.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 0g