These muffins are an easy grab-and-go breakfast. A rich peanut butter flavor – and a sugar-free one, at that – is sure to get rid of your cravings.
½ cup erythritol
1 cup almond flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
⅓ cup almond milk
⅓ cup peanut butter
½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Mix the erythritol, almond flour, and baking powder in a bowl and whisk.
- Add the peanut butter and almond milk, and stir.
- Add in the first egg and combine well. Add the second and combine well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place the muffins in a muffin tin (of 6 cups) and bake them on 350°F for 15 minutes and cool.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 4.3g