A perfect keto treat for the fall. The little cheesecake layer is simply out of this world!
For the Cheesecake Layer:
¾ cup cream cheese
1 egg yolk
2 tbsp. erythritol
1 tsp. unsweetened vanilla extract
For the Rest:
½ cup almond flour
2 tbsp. coconut flour
1 tbsp. ground chia seeds
¼ cup Erythritol
2 tsp. gluten-free baking powder
1 tsp. each cinnamon, vanilla powder and ground ginger
⅛ tsp. each ground allspice and nutmeg
½ cup chopped pecans
5 egg whites
⅓ cup virgin coconut oil, melted
¾ cup carrots, grated
20 drops liquid stevia
Melted coconut oil for greasing
- Make the cheesecake layer by mixing together the cream cheese, egg yolk, erythritol and vanilla powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine well all dry ingredients (except the pecans).
- In a large bowl, place the 4 egg yolks and the egg white left over from the cheesecake layer in a bowl, along with the melted coconut oil and stevia. Mix well, then add the dry mixture slowly while mixing well.
- In another bowl, beat 4 egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Gently mix with the batter ¼ of the egg whites. Then, carefully fold in the rest with a spatula. Add the carrot and pecans, trying to keep the batter as airy as possible.
- Line a muffin tin with 9 muffin paper cups and spoon in the batter. Top each of them with a heaping tbsp. of the cheesecake mixture. Bake for 30-35 minutes to 320°F. Remove and cool.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 3.7g