This stuffed zucchini is an amazing option for a fast and tasty lunch packed with protein.
2 large zucchini
2 tbsp. butter
3 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup broccoli
6 oz. shredded rotisserie chicken
1 stalk green onion
2 tbsp. sour cream
Salt and pepper
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, scooping out the core until you are left with a boat shape.
- Into each zucchini pour a little melted butter, season and place into the oven at 400°F, baking for about 18 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, broccoli and sour cream.
- Place the chicken mixture inside the hollowed zucchinis.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 5g