Stromboli is a traditional Italian recipe that resembles folded pizza. This keto ham and cheese version is sure to delight.
1¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
4 tbsp. almond flour
3 tbsp. coconut flour
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
4 oz. ham
4 oz. cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper
- Melt the mozzarella cheese in the microwave for about 1 minute, stirring occasionally so as not to burn it.
- In a separate bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, salt, and pepper and add the melted mozzarella cheese. Mix well. Then, after letting it cool down a bit, add the eggs and combine again.
- Place the mixture on parchment paper, laying a second layer on top. Using your hands or rolling pin, flatten it out into a rectangle.
- Remove the top layer of paper and with a knife cut diagonal lines toward the middle of the dough. They should be cut⅓ of the way in on one side. Then, cut diagonal lines on the other side too.
- On the top of the dough, alternate slices of ham and cheese. Then, fold one side over, and then the other, to cover the filling.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 5g