Make plain keto cloud bread into a sumptuous chicken sandwich. Bacon and avocado make it even more heavenly.
For the Bread:
3 oz. cream cheese
⅛ tsp. cream of tartar
For the Filling:
1 tbsp. mayonnaise
1 tsp. sriracha
2 slices bacon
3 oz. chicken
2 slices pepper jack cheese
2 grape tomatoes
- Separate the eggs in different bowls. In the egg whites add cream tartar, salt and beat until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat the egg yolks with cream cheese. Incorporate the mixture into the egg white mixture and combine carefully.
- Place the batter on a parchment paper and form little square shapes that look like bread slices. Sparkle garlic powder on top and bake at 300°F for 25 minutes.
- While the bread is baking, cook the chicken and bacon in a frying pan, seasoning to taste.
- When the bread is done, remove from oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes. Then, make the sandwich with the cooked chicken and bacon, adding the mayo, sriracha, tomatoes, cheese and mashed avocado to taste.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 3g