This low-carb casserole has all the yummy flavor of tacos, but with a healthier twist.
1 green pepper
20 oz. drained spinach
2 lb. ground pork
2 cans drained diced tomatoes with green chilies
10 tbsp. sour cream
8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
16 oz. cream cheese
4 tsp. taco seasoning
- Chop pepper and onion and cook them until translucent. Optional: add diced jalapeños.
- Place the pepper and onion into a bowl.
- Cook the spinach by wilting it in a frying pan with a little olive oil. When it is done, add it to the bowl.
- Cook the ground pork until browned. Season with taco seasoning.
- Add the diced tomato to the bowl, and incorporate the sour cream, mozzarella and cream cheese. Pour the mixture into a baking dish, and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 10g