Pizza can be a healthy option when you make the crust with almond meal. Add your favorite toppings and enjoy.
¾ cup almond meal
1½ tsp. baking powder
1½ tsp. granulated sweetener
½ tsp. oregano
¼ tsp. thyme
½ tsp. garlic powder
5 tbsp. butter
½ cup alfredo sauce
4 oz. cheddar cheese
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Take the eggs (at room temperature) and add to the dry mixture.
- Melt the butter and incorporate.
- On a greased pizza pan, spread the crust and pre-cook at 350°F for about 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and spread the Alfredo Sauce and cheddar cheese on top. Let cook for 5 minutes more.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 5g