Mildly spicy, super satisfying and perfect for a keto dinner. Try this one out with company.
4 spicy Italian chicken sausages
1½ cups green cabbage, shredded
1½ cups purple cabbage, shredded
½ cup onion, diced
2 tsp. coconut oil
2 slices Colby jack cheese
2 tsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- Shred the cabbage (or use pre-shredded cabbage) and chop the onion.
- Melt the coconut oil, and fry the onion and cabbage in a large skillet. Turn to medium-high and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add the sausage, and stir to mix it into the vegetables. Cook for 8 further minutes.
- Add the cheese on top and cover.
- Turn off the heat and wait while the cheese melts into the vegetables.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 5g