A dish all the way from Asia is now available on your dinner table in keto form!
3½ oz. chicken thighs
½ tsp. curry powder
3½ oz. zucchini
1 stalk spring onion
1 clove garlic
1 tsp. soy sauce
½ tsp. oyster sauce
⅛ tsp. white pepper
1 tbsp. butter
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1⅕ oz. bean sprouts
1 tsp. lime juice
Chopped red chilies
Salt and pepper
- Marinate the chicken with curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Make the zoodles out of the zucchini by slicing it into very thin strips. Chop the onion and garlic into small pieces.
- Make the sauce by mixing the soy sauce, oyster sauce and white pepper.
- Cook the chicken with the butter until they are browned and cut into bit-sized pieces.
- In the same pan on high heat, add coconut oil and sauté the onion and the garlic. Add the egg and cook until slightly browned.
- Add in the bean sprouts and zoodles, and mix. Pour in the sauce, add the chicken, and stir.
- Garnish with some chopped red chillies and lemon juice.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 7g