Chocolate Filled Peanut Butter Cookies
Turn this classic recipe into a delectable keto dessert. These bites are high in fat and satisfaction!
2½ cups almond flour
½ cup peanut butter
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup erythritol
3 tbsp. maple syrup
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
1 ½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. salt
2-3 dark chocolate bars
1. Whisk the wet ingredients together.
2. Separately, mix the dry ingredients. Sift them into the wet ingredients and mix. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes approximately.
3. Break the dark chocolate bars into small squares.
4. Form small balls of dough and press flat. Add 1 or 2 pieces of chocolate between and seal together into a ball.
5. Place on a parchment-paper-lined cookie sheet and bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 2.7g