A classic dessert turned keto. Prepare it and share the good news with your keto friends.
¾ cup pecans, crushed
¾ cup almond flour
4 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. granulated sweetener
1½ lbs cream cheese
½ tbsp. liquid vanilla
½ tbsp. lemon juice
1 cup granulated sweetener
¼ cup sour cream
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter and add crushed pecans, sweetener and almond flour. Mix for few minutes until they are combined.
2. Grease a spring-form pan and spread the crust in the bottom, packing it down.
3. Make the filling by combining all the ingredients at room temperature, mixing well until smooth.
4. Put sliced strawberries on the top of the crust, add the filling and then another layer of sliced strawberries.
5. Bake for 60-90 minutes at 250°F. Let it cool and place in the fridge until ready to serve.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 10g