MAKES: 1 serving · PREP TIME: 5 minutes · COOK TIME: 10 minutes
If you have a copy of my book Craveable Keto, then you know all about how I love to cook my eggs low and slow and load them up with fresh herbs and spices. Well, I can tell you that not much has changed; I still love doing that. If fried eggs aren’t your thing, this combination is also excellent with light and fluffy scrambled eggs.
• 2 tablespoons Balsamic Horseradish Chimichurri (here), divided
• 3 large eggs
• 2 teaspoons Everything Bagel Seasoning (here)
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the chimichurri in a small skillet over medium-low heat. When the sauce is hot, crack the eggs into the pan.
2. When the whites are just barely starting to set and turn white, reduce the heat to low, spoon the remaining sauce over the eggs, and sprinkle the Everything Bagel Seasoning over the top.
3. Continue cooking over low heat until the whites are completely set but the yolks are still runny.
TOTAL CARBS: 6.4g
NET CARBS: 4.9g