MAKES: 300 gummies (15 per serving)
PREP TIME: 15 minutes, plus 1 hour to set · COOK TIME: 5 minutes
Is it a snack or a health supplement? I’ll never tell. These kombucha gummies are packed full of healthy collagen and probiotics, so while you are snacking away on a delicious treat, you will be doing wonders for your gut health, too. You can make these with any brand and flavor of kombucha that you like. My favorite is GT’s Trilogy, flavored with lemon, raspberry, and ginger.
• 8 ounces kombucha of choice
• 1 cup frozen mixed berries, thawed
• 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol
• ⅓ cup grass-fed gelatin
Silicone gummy molds with 300 cavities
1. Puree the kombucha, berries, and erythritol in a blender or food processor.
2. Transfer the mixture to a small saucepan over low heat. Whisk in the gelatin and continue whisking until it has dissolved. It will form a thick paste. Heat until the mixture is warm and pourable. You want it just warm enough that the gelatin will dissolve, but not so warm that the heat kills the probiotics in the kombucha.
3. Transfer the mixture to a liquid measuring cup or bowl with a pour spout, then quickly pour it into the silicone gummy molds.
4. Transfer to the refrigerator to cool and solidify, about 1 hour. Pop the gummies out of the molds and enjoy!
5. Store leftovers in a sealed jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
TOTAL CARBS: 1.3g
NET CARBS: 1.1g