MAKES: 4 servings · PREP TIME: 10 minutes
I seriously love Caesar salad. In fact, I almost always have one when we dine out. Minus the croutons, they are typically keto-friendly no matter where you order them. Often I order a large Caesar salad as my entree and add blackened salmon or chicken. There is something so crave-worthy about crunchy romaine tossed with a really garlicky Caesar dressing. In my world, there is no such thing as too much garlic. Or too much Caesar salad, for that matter.
• 1 large head romaine lettuce, chopped
• ¼ cup dairy-free Caesar dressing, store-bought or homemade (here)
• 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
• ¼ cup halved Kalamata olives
• ½ cup Cumin-Spiced Pecans (here)
Put the lettuce and dressing in a large serving bowl and toss to coat the lettuce with the dressing. Top with the bacon, olives, and pecans.
tip: In place of, or in addition to, the nuts, this salad is also amazing with Garlic and Herb Croutons (here).
TOTAL CARBS: 7.5g
NET CARBS: 2.9g