makes 4 servings · prep time: 10 minutes
I love to sneak healthy real-food ingredients into everyday sweet treats. It is rewarding to know that I can still enjoy the occasional dessert while keeping it healthy and sticking to my whole-food, low-carb lifestyle.
• 2 medium avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
• ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• ¼ cup coconut milk (see tips)
• ¼ cup powdered erythritol
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• Pinch of sea salt
• ¼ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (optional)
1. Place the avocados, cocoa powder, coconut milk, erythritol, vanilla extract, and salt in a food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy. Serve the pudding topped with the chocolate chips, if desired.
2. tips: This recipe can be made with almond milk or heavy cream in place of the coconut milk.
3. For the best taste, refrigerate the pudding for at least an hour before serving.
CALORIES: 147 | FAT: 13 g | PROTEIN: 4 g | TOTAL CARBS: 13 g | DIETARY FIBER: 9 g | NET CARBS: 4 g | ERYTHRITOL: 15 g