makes 2½ cups (2 tablespoons per serving) · prep time: 10 minutes
This low-carb ranch dressing is a staple in my home. We use it as a dip for fresh veggies, as a salad dressing, and even over grilled fish, like in the Fish Taco Bowls (here). The healthy fat boost from the avocado makes it the perfect keto dressing. It takes traditional ranch to a whole new level.
• 1 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
• ½ cup mayonnaise
• ½ cup full-fat sour cream
• ½ cup water
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
• 1½ teaspoons chopped fresh dill weed
• 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
• ½ teaspoon onion powder
• ¼ teaspoon sea salt
• 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
CALORIES: 61 | FAT: 6 g | PROTEIN: 4 g | TOTAL CARBS: 1 g | DIETARY FIBER: 0.5 g | NET CARBS: 0.5 g