Sugar is something which is best reduced on any kind of diet. It can be used immediately by the body to create energy; in the same way that glucose is. Consuming more than a little sugar will take you out of the ketosis state and start to reverse the good effects you are having on your body. This recipe is an excellent alternative.
• 2 Cups Almond Meal
• ¼ cup sweetener
• 1 tsp salt
• 4 tsp baking powder
• 2 eggs
• ½ cup vanilla almond milk
• 1/3 cup coconut oil
• 15oz baby corn – this part is optional.
1. Start by mixing the almond meal, sweetener, salt and baking powder.
2. Separately break the eggs in a bowl and whisk them smooth.
3. To the eggs add the vanilla almond milk and a third of a cup of coconut milk.
4. The slowly blend the two mixtures together until thoroughly mixed and smooth.
5. The mixture can then be placed on a greased or lined baking tray and cooked for twenty five minutes at 350 Fahrenheit.
6. Slice according to need and enjoy!
Each corn bread provides roughly 173 calories, 5g carbohydrates, 18g fat and 4.5g protein.