This is often referred to as focaccia type bread simple because it is cooked flat on a baking tray; similar to the way focaccia is made. It is very versatile bread which can be used as toast or for sandwiches.
• 2 cups flax meal
• 1 tbsp baking powder
• Pinch of salt
• 2 Tbsp sweetener
• 5 Eggs – these will need to be beaten.
• ½ cup water.
• A little oil
1. Start by mixing the flax meal, baking powder, salt and sweetener in a bowl. Once thoroughly combined add the eggs, water and a little oil.
2. It is important to make sure this is mixed thoroughly.
3. It will then need to be left for several minutes before being poured into a baking tray; keeping an eye on the thickness of the mix.
4. It needs to be cooked on 350 Fahrenheit for twenty five minutes and then left to cool.
5. Then you can cut and consume to your heart’s content.
Each bread should make approximately twelve slices with just under a gram of carbohydrates in each! There is also 6g protein and 185 calories.