This creates a perfect burger bap or opportunity for a delicious sandwich without the carbs. Just the sight of the bun will start you thinking about what you can put with it!
• 1 Cup Almond Flour
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 2 large eggs
• 5 tbsp butter – this will need to be melted.
1. Mix the almond flour with the baking powder.
2. You can then whisk the two large eggs separately and add the melted butter.
3. Mix this with the dry ingredients to create your dough.
4. Now split the mixture into six muffin size shapes on a baking tray.
5. If you prefer, you can use a muffin pan to create several buns.
6. Finally they should be cooked for fifteen minutes at 350 Fahrenheit.
7. Ideally the finished bread should be left to cool on a wire rack.
This recipe makes two of these faux buns, which will provide 35 grams of fat, 7 of carbohydrates, 3 grams of fiber, 10 grams of protein and 373 calories.